Research in the Archival Holdings
The Quebec City and Trois-Rivières monasteries each have a research room available to researchers as well as a library with old and rare books. Quebecois and Canadian history can be traced in these archives, which preserve the Ursulines’ communal memory in the following types of documents:
- Textual (manuscript and print)
- Audio and film
To contact the archives
Quebec City: 418-694-0694, ext. 5
Trois-Rivières: 819-375-6039, ext. 135
Terms and Conditions
- Fees are charged for the reproduction of documents.
- Fees are charged for the use of documents for which the Ursulines of the Canadian Union hold the copyrights. A license for use must be signed by both parties.
- When using documents that are free of copyright, the following attribution must appear: Collections and Archives | Pôle culturel du Monastère des Ursulines.
- All liability with regard to possible copyright and privacy law violations resulting from the use of archival documents will be borne by the user of the archival documents.
- Copies of digital documents must not be deposited in any library, archives center or archives service for research purposes.
- Copies of digital documents cannot be published or sold by a third party.
For research or reproduction requests